If your company is looking for a new Kentucky home, the Cabinet for Economic Development is ready to assist you. The Cabinet for Economic Development is the primary state agency in Kentucky responsible for creating new jobs and investment in the state. Programs administered by the Cabinet are designed to support and promote economic development within the Commonwealth, primarily by attracting new industries to the state and assisting in the growth and retention of existing industries. When it comes to selecting a new home for your business in Kentucky, the Cabinet for Economic Development has a number of resources to help you make your choice:
- Site Selection and Expansion - The experienced staff at the Department for Business Development is available to be your single point of contact for the duration of your site selection/expansion process.
- Community Profiles - Detailed information on Kentucky’s communities will help you find the right fit for your business.
- Incentives and Financial Programs - Kentucky offers a wealth of programs and services designed to cultivate a pro-business climate including some of the most innovative tax incentives and business development programs in the nation.
- Available Buildings and Sites - Kentucky offers over 200 pre-screened “shovel-ready” sites with fully available infrastructure and more than 200 quality industrial buildings from which to choose your new home.
- In Good Company - In 2010, new and expanding companies announced over $2 billion in new capital investment in the Commonwealth. Those investments led to the creation of nearly 11,900 new jobs. You can read here about some of their Kentucky stories.